Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Opinions From an Average Jorge - Violence and Bullying



Here is my take on violence and bullying, which I split into two parts because there was just so much to say.  We are so quick to judge others without taking a look in the mirror and evaluating ourselves first.  The more I look at things, the more I realize that we are a nation engulfed in hypocrisy.  I have said it before, and I will say it again, we must become individuals and learn to APPRECIATE other INDIVIDUALS if we ever want to achieve some sort of unity.  The violence that takes place has so much more to do with this than anyone wants to think.  We are so worried about offending people because so many will act on being offended.  This world is screwed up, and if we don't correct this soon, we will never recover from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment